Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Thanks for the 416Bs, mate

  1. #1
    Senior Hostboard Member mah's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 28th, 2008
    Posts
    2,003
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    A member of this forum made it possible for me to confidently purchase a pair of 416Bs from the States. It has been a pleasure dealing with him. I won't identify him, might cause himm to blush. Thankya , thankya, thankya. Another A7-500 clone is conceived.

    Onya mate'

    Marshall.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member bfish's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 1st, 2004
    Posts
    2,891
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I do too good a job of embarrassing myself for anyone else to make me blush.

    Besides, at the moment I've got your money AND your speakers... forums

    I've been saving them for a special purpose* to come along. I can't think of a better one than yours. forums

    *Not to be confused with Navin Johnson's "special purpose".

    It's all mutually beneficial here mate. If it weren't for the rundown on Aussie slang you sent me, I'd be trying to strike a light to my billibong!

    You're very welcome, and Thank You. Now save the sweet talk for your system-to-be. forums

  3. #3
    Senior Hostboard Member mah's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 28th, 2008
    Posts
    2,003
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Heck, bfish,

    Why aren't you asleep. It's not that Aussie Women clip keeping you up, is it. Let me clarify that. Maybe I won't.

    Cheers,

    Marshall.

  4. #4
    Senior Hostboard Member magnarc's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 7th, 2005
    Posts
    615
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hahahahahhahahaaaa

    He's probably flat out like a lizard drinking.

    Sheesh I've three books on the shelf full of slang.

    Enjoy the 416's, I've a few myself that will only leave me when I leave.

  5. #5
    Senior Hostboard Member RonSSS's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 6th, 2002
    Posts
    1,222
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    17 Post(s)

    Post

    The new phone books are here!

    Page 73 - Johnson, Navin R.! I'm somebody now! Millions of people look at this book everyday! This is the kind of spontaneous publicity - your name in print - that makes people. I'm in print! Things are going to start happening to me now.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.